The school is a vibrant organization, founded by Diana Cooper in 2002, whose members and teachers, past and present are from around the globe. The students and course participants come from many backgrounds and disciplines and as a school we honour these different skills and talents, encouraging our teachers to take this work and deliver it in their own unique way: through workshops, talks, training programmes or by incorporating the teachings into their own healing work.
The School maintains a broad range of activities including:
- To promote workshops and events given by its teachers
- Developing and running the teacher training courses
- Selection and development of our master teachers
- Organising the school’s Annual Reunion
- Regional meetings to socialize & support the work of all teachers
- Maintaining the school website and the Members section within it.
- Planning and promoting Angel Awareness Day
- Providing a regular newsletter for our Members
- Marketing/advertising our work
To find an Event, Workshop or Teacher in your Area please click on the menu items above.
To find out more about the Teacher Training courses please click on
Click here to find Teacher Training Course Dates and Teachers